Community Education and Corporate Events
Coolum and North Shore Coast Care is willing to share its practical knowledge and love of the area with the broader community. Services we can provide include:
- On-site talks on local flora and fauna, wildflower walks
- Practical working bees for students or team-building activities
- General awareness sessions on marine turtles, marine debris and coastal management
- Displays at local events
Our target audience includes
- early childhood and primary school age children
- secondary and tertiary students
- corporate and community groups
Because we are a volunteer organisation, a donation is requested to help offset costs of travel, materials and time. Donations are tax deductible. The suggested donation is $5 per student, but if this causes difficulty then a gold coin is acceptable.
If you are interested in exploring any of these options further, please contact the Administration Officer on (07) 54739322, or email@example.com.